This collection is compiled by a team of faculty in the English department at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo:
- Jason Peters (project lead) is associate professor of English and director of the department’s composition program. He teaches composition theory, translingual writing and literacy, and environmental rhetoric.
- Jennifer Bates is a lecturer in the English department, where she teaches composition courses that explore topics like social identities, sustainability, and the science of emotions.
- Sadie Johann is a lecturer in the English Department. She teaches argumentation, professional communication, and technical writing.
- Rebekah Maples is a lecturer in English and teaches composition, multilingual writing and rhetoric, and technical writing. Her research and publishing interests include translingual writing and literacy as well as creative prose and short narrative forms.
- Erin Martin-Elston is a lecturer for the Cal Poly English department. She teaches composition, argument, technical writing, and business communication.
- Anne Regan (AL$ campus coordinator) is a lecturer in the English department and the affordable learning solutions campus coordinator. She teaches corporate communication and promotes the use of open education resources on campus.
- Morgan White is a lecturer in the English department at Cal Poly. She teaches courses in technical communication, writing and rhetoric, and argumentation.